It’s that time again when the Ocean Beach Historical Society sponsors their annual “OB Exposed!” which is their 19th one – a photo contest and presentation of Ocean Beach and Point Loma.
It will be held on Friday, May 17, at 6 to 8:30 pm at the Masonic Center, 1711 Sunset Cliffs Blvd in OB.
- Photo exhibit and contest – open to all levels and ages;
- Old photos, new photos, color or black & white … any photo
- Photos must be taken in OB or Point Loma – (you don’t have to live here)
Here are the Winning Categories:
Best in Show, Best Color, Best Black & White, Best Vintage (historic), Best “Special Effects”, Best Child’s Under 16, and People’s Choice.
There will also be Professional Category – for exhibit only.
- Photographers are allowed to place cards or brochures of their work;
- Professionals do not have to donate photos.
Entries must be submitted by May 15th to the OB Business Center, at 4876 Santa Monica Ave in OB, open from 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri.
- Limit 5 photos total – other than vintage ones;
- All photos must be mounted on white or black card stock, matboard or other art paper – no frames.
- Photos will be available for pick up after 8:30pm the event night or at the OB Bus. Ctr.
- All photos not picked up after 30 days will become the property of the OB Historical Society.