The OB Rag is holding a T-shirt design contest!
And the winner gets $50 or 6 T-shirts!
Beginning February 1st and running to March 1st, the OB Rag is sponsoring a contest for the design of our next batch of OB Rag T-shirts.
The winning design must include parts of, or all of, or a representation of our current OB Rag banner, shown at the top of the home page and every page of our website. For samples of our past T-shirt designs, see below.
Big time awards for the winners!
- $50 – or 6 T-shirts – is the award for the winning design.
- Second place receives $25 – or 3 T-shirts.
- Third place gets a free T-shirt.
- And fourth and fifth places receive Honorable Mentions and half off on any T-shirt.
- All entries will have their image posted online.
A panel of judges made up of current and former OB residents will decide the winning images.
The T-shirt design contest will run for one month, from Feb 1, 2013, to March 1, 2013 (unless otherwise extended for logistical reasons with notice).
Entries can be submitted 3 ways:
- Hard copy or original can be mailed to the OB Rag mailing address: PO Box 7012, San Diego, CA 92167; or
- Email copy can be sent to OB Rag email: email@example.com , or
- Hard copy or original can be dropped off at our new office at the Green Store, 4843 B Voltaire St., OB.
Finalists may be required to submit or present a “camera-ready” image suitable or ready for reproduction.
Finalists must be prepared to release all rights and copyrights of their images or entries to the OB Rag. The OB Rag will not be responsible for any lost or damaged originals sent to us by mail or left at the Green Store.
Here are some samples of earlier T-shirts, which are/ were available in various colors (beige, fatigue, black, white, gray):
There was also our original “classic” T-shirt: