Editor: We have received this notice of a protest from the San Diego Anti-Corporation Alliance. They’re having a protest on Wednesday, September 28th on the steps of the Hall of Justice. They have a myriad of demands, focused on protecting public workers’ rights, public education, medical marijuana persecution, and complaints about District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis. We have a link to an indymedia website with a video.
Protest at by San Diego Anti-Corporation Alliance
Wednesday, Sept 28th, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
The Hall of Justice, 330 West Broadway San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego Anti-Corporation Alliance Protest
The San Diego Anti-Corporation Alliance is holding a protest at 330 west Broadway in front of the Hall of Justice. We seek to inform & educate the citizens of San Diego. For far too long are system of Justice has been controlled by the corporate elite and their hand picked Politicians. These Politicians no longer want to speak to the general public, so we will come speak to them.
- We will no longer allow the Teachers, Firefighters, Police Officers and other Civil Service Employees held to blame for the Corporate & Political Crimes that are destroying this country.
- We demand that DA Bonnie Dumanis reopen the Murder Investigation of Diana Gonzalez
- We demand that all schools remain open.
- We demand that all charges be dropped against the 9 For Equality.
- We demand an end to the harassment and criminalization of medical marijuana dispensaries in the county of San Diego.
- We demand that the investigation into the death of Rebecca Zahau be reopened Although the case has been closed, ruled out as a “suicide”, there are several lingering questions in the hanging death of Rebecca Zahau at the Spreckels mansion in California. 32-year-old Rebecca was found naked, bound and hanging, at the Coronado, Calif., mansion in what forensic psychologist, Maurice Godwin, believes may have been a ritualistic killing.
- We demand that the San Diego Insurance Fraud Task Force hold Corporations accountable for the crimes of cost shifting when workers are injured on the job.
- We demand the closure of all redevelopment agencies in the County of San Diego. These agencies continue to fund the building of private Toyota Dealerships and other large corporations, which have forced local businesses to close. This race to the bottom with the taxpayer money must now come to an end.